FlatWrap® HP Housewrap
FlatWrap® HP is a high performance water-resistive barrier (housewrap). When used in conjunction with a rainscreen wall, it provides superior bulk water drainage, exceptional vapor permeability and durability.
FlatWrap HP is a perfect complement to Slicker® products as the WRB component in a rainscreen wall system. It can also be paired with HydroGap® Drainable housewrap as the required secondary layer in stone or stucco applications. Not intended for open joint applications with intentional gaps left between siding boards (check out InvisiWrap UV for these applications).
- Premium tri-laminate housewrap provides optimal strength while protecting the water resistant film layer
- Available in 3, 5, & 9 foot rolls make for easy single person installation
- Greater tear and wind load resistance for jobs over 40 feet
- Compatible with all Benjamin Obdyke sill solutions
- Taping of seams is not required, reducing both material and labor costs
- Resists damage from surfactants that can compromise other brands of housewrap
- Ideal water resistant barrier to be used in combination with Home Slicker family of rainscreen products
3 ft, 5 ft, & 9 ft
100 ft (30.48 m)
15-20 perms (Pending final AC38 test results)
UV exposure rating
10 (product) or 15 (system) year limited
Building Science & Education
Rainscreens 101 with Sweenor Builders
Goes without saying, water is our enemy…when it comes to building. This relentless culprit is the number one killer of buildings and cause of failures. So, proper moisture management is an absolute must.