HydroGap® SA Housewrap
HydroGap® SA is the first and only self-adhered WRB to incorporate a true drainage space. As one of the best housewraps on the market, HydroGap® SA reduces the risk of moisture damage by keeping walls dry. The self-adhered component of this product helps limit the amount of air that passes through the membrane.
The 1mm spacer technology combined with a fully continuous breathable acrylic adhesive provides an unmatched air and moisture barrier. Additionally, this drainable housewrap has a mesh-like material that increases the tear resistance and improves the flexibility and stretch of the product when tension is applied. The features, benefits, and ease of installation make HydroGap SA a favorite among contractors for residential and multi-family builds.
Top Features of HydroGap SA
- The 100% continuous acrylic adhesive technology provides sealing around every fastener and penetration point
- Our patented 1mm spacers create a true drainage space with 96% drainage efficiency and will remove water 2x faster than flat housewraps
- A complete line of flashing accessories is available to create the most durable system and achieve unmatched warranty coverage for up to 20 years
- Adheres to OSB, CDX, plywood, and CMU without the use of a primer above 25 degrees Fahrenheit
HydroGap SA Installation Benefits
- The advanced acrylic adhesive eliminates the risk of potential blow-off during HydroGap® SA installation
- Before applying pressure, you can reposition HydroGap SA, meaning product waste and mistakes are minimal
- The HydroGap® SA installation process makes it easier to maintain mechanical overlaps since the product can overlap with the top window nailing fin
- HydroGap® SA has a vapor permeance rating of 12, making it an excellent housewrap choice for mixed climates, and can be installed in temperatures as low as 25 degrees F without a primer
Get more tips on how to install HydroGap SA.
4.75 ft (1.45m)
Length Per Roll
Max UV Exposure
Testing & Certifications
Tips for Installing HydroGap® SA
HydroGap SA combines the water-shedding benefits of a drainable housewrap with the air-sealing benefits of an adhesive. Here is a brief overview of the installation process, including strategies to consider to ensure you get the most out of this innovative new product.