HydroFlash® LA is designed for exterior flashing of rough openings, transitions, and seams as part of a high performing air and water management system. Liquid Applied flashing is appropriate for the filling of imperfections, penetrations, or sealing of geometrically challenging areas.
- Use for challenging details in exterior insulation applications
- Use for the sealing of geometrically challenging areas
- Approved with all Benjamin Obdyke housewraps
- Ideal application for air sealing details
- Use to create monolithic sill flashing & prevent leaks
- Cure time is only 6 hours with 20-40 mil thickness
20 oz. sausage/12 per carton
10 oz. carton/24 per carton
8-10 sq ft. per sausage
3-5 sq ft. per cartridge
20-40 mils = 6 hours
25° – 100°F
Tack Free Time
3-6 perms (20-40 wet mils)
15 year product warranty
Liquid-Applied, UV, and General Purpose Flashing: What to Use Where
For each project, installers face a number of material decisions for how best to protect the building envelope. When it comes to flashing options, which solutions are best suited to each scenario?
Here’s a short guide.