InvisiWrap® UV Black Housewrap
InvisiWrap® UV is specially designed for use with architectural designs that incorporate “open joint cladding.” The black color of the wrap enhances the aesthetic appeal to open joint architecture. When used in conjunction with a rainscreen it provides superior bulk water drainage, exceptional vapor permeability, and durability.
- 12 month UV exposure before siding installation
- Use with siding openings up to 2 in.
- Superior tear strength & water holdout
- 25 year Open Joint system warranty
- Exceeds the requirements of AC 38
UV exposure rating
365 days (before siding coverage)
20 (product) or 25 (system) year limited
Testing & Certifications
Benefits of a Black Housewrap
Open joint rainscreen cladding is a growing trend in exterior facades. The design concept relies on the performance benefits of a rainscreen, which is a gap behind cladding that facilitates drainage and drying.