VaporDry® SA Roof Underlayment
*Limited Availability; Call for Distribution
Designed with with the entire industry in mind, Benjamin Obdyke’s latest innovation, VaporDry™ SA elevates the standard of modern roof protection.
VaporDry™ SA embraces state-of-the-art technology, with 100% fully continuous acrylic adhesive designed for ideal fastener sealability and vapor permeance. The unique combination of the permeable trilaminate underlayment and acrylic adhesive create a high performance roof assembly by maximizing roof’s drying potential while maintaining the life cycle of the entire roof deck.
Oh yeah, did we mention it’s approved for all roofing types? You’ve never seen an acrylic adhesive like this.
- Can be used with Cedar Breather Ventilated Underlayment for maximum drying potential in wood, metal, and cold roof applications
- Approved for use with all roofing types with a pitch 3:12 or greater
- Provides enhanced protection from the elements during ‘dry-in’ period
- Slip-resistant surface & printed overlap guides for an easier install
- Meets ASTM D1970 testing standard for roofing underlayment
- High temperature self-adhered underlayment: 250°F service temperature
Length per Roll
14 perms ASTM E96(a)
380 sq. ft./roll