Slicker® MAX Rainscreen
Slicker® MAX is a vertically channeled rainscreen with a filter fabric, providing enhanced UV and compression resistance. The premium fabric blocks mortar droppings from seeping into the cavity formed by the three-dimensional matrix and adds compression strength. This rainscreen is ideal for providing drainage and ventilation behind fiber cement, stone veneer, and stucco applications. Combine it with FlatWrap HP and HydroFlash to get the most optimal rainscreen system.
Key Features of Slicker® MAX Rainscreen
- Patented vertical channels direct bulk water out of the wall assembly
- Unique 3D matrix provides a continuous space for drainage and drying, a thermal break, and pressure equalization
- The combination of drainage and ventilation ensures interior walls remain dry and eliminate the risk of damage to sidewall materials
- Protects the wall assembly from the deteriorating effects of mold and rot
- Prevents damage from surfactants by separating the cladding from the water-resistive barrier
- Saves time and labor costs by eliminating the need for furring strips
Installation Benefits of Slicker® MAX Rainscreen
- 90-day UV exposure
- No need for furring strips, saving costs on time and labor
- The filter fabric gives you the ability to chalk your horizontal control lines during installation
We stand by the performance and reliability of our rainscreen products. Request a sample to see for yourself why Slicker MAX is the best of the best.
39.37 in (1 m)
61.5 ft (14.17 m)
200 sq ft (18.58 sq m)
1/4 in (6 mm)
15 lbs per roll
90 days (max)
30 (product) or 35 (system) year limited
Rainscreens 101 with Sweenor Builders
Goes without saying, water is our enemy…when it comes to building. This relentless culprit is the number one killer of buildings and cause of failures. So, proper moisture management is an absolute must.