HydroFlash® GP Self-Adhered Flashing is a specially formulated acrylic technology for aggressive adhesion to Benjamin Obdyke’s HydroGap® Drainable Housewrap and FlatWrap® HP. HydroFlash® GP can be installed down to twenty-five degrees Fahrenheit.
- Specially formulated acrylic technology for aggressive adhesion
- Can be installed down to twenty-five degrees Fahrenheit (store above 40 degrees Fahrenheit)
- AAMA 711 approved
- Seals around fasteners
- Split-release liner (6 in, 9 in)
- Protects window opening from moisture intrusion
- Maximum adhesion to HydroGap® Drainable Housewrap and FlatWrap® HP
- Installs easily in cold environments
- No primer needed
Available in 2.3 in, 4 in, 6 in, and 9 in
15 year product warranty
Testing & Certifications
Building Science & Education
Liquid-Applied, UV, and General Purpose Flashing: What to Use Where
For each project, installers face a number of material decisions for how best to protect the building envelope. When it comes to flashing options, which solutions are best suited to each scenario?
Here’s a short guide.