HydroFlash® GP is an acrylic-based general-purpose flashing tape for windows. This self-adhering tape is specially formulated with acrylic technology, creating an aggressive adhesion to Benjamin Obdyke’s HydroGap® Drainable Housewrap and FlatWrap® HP. HydroFlash® GP can be installed down to twenty-five degrees Fahrenheit.
HydroFlash® GP Features & Benefits
- Specially formulated acrylic technology creates aggressive adhesion that strengthens over time
- It can be installed down to twenty-five degrees Fahrenheit (store above 40 degrees Fahrenheit), making it easy to install in cold environments
- Seals around fasteners
- Split-release liner makes for easy install (6 in, 9 in)
- No primer needed
- Protects window opening from moisture intrusion
- Guaranteed maximum adhesion to HydroGap® Drainable Housewrap and FlatWrap® HP when installed properly
- AAMA 711 approved
Choosing the right flashing product is essential to the integrity of your build. At Benjamin Obdyke, we offer a range of products that can be used in various applications depending on factors such as geographic location and cladding type. Read Liquid-Applied, UV, and General Purpose Flashing: What to Use Where for more information.
Available in 2.3 in, 4 in, 6 in, and 9 in
15 year product warranty
Liquid-Applied, UV, and General Purpose Flashing: What to Use Where
For each project, installers face a number of material decisions for how best to protect the building envelope. When it comes to flashing options, which solutions are best suited to each scenario?
Here’s a short guide.