Xtractor Vent® XLP Ridge Vent
A low-profile externally baffled ridge vent, Xtractor Vent® XLP works in conjunction with a soffit system to extract heat and moisture out of the attic. XLP ridge vent is designed specifically for fast installation with the use of a nail gun.
- Low-profile sectional design
- Integrated end plugs throughout for structural integrity and to reduce scrap
- External and internal baffles prevent wind-driven rain and snow infiltraton
- Embossed nail lines for correct nail placement and an embossed center line for proper alignment on the ridge
- Nail-gunnable for fast installatin
- Compression resistant design
Calculate how much you need with our Ridge Vent Calculator
Net Free Area
12.75 in²/lin ft
4 ft sections
6,277,024 US and 2,327,795 CAN
Testing & Certifications
Rainscreens 101 with Sweenor Builders
Goes without saying, water is our enemy…when it comes to building. This relentless culprit is the number one killer of buildings and cause of failures. So, proper moisture management is an absolute must.