Slicker® HP Rainscreen
Slicker® HP is the first all-in-one moisture management solution to feature a detachable rainscreen and premium housewrap in a single application. The ability to detach the rainscreen from the housewrap without compromising water holdout simplifies installation and allows installers to use preferred flashing methods.
This commercial-grade product features a high-performance rainscreen and weather-resistive barrier with superior tear strength and water holdout capabilities. By separating the cladding from the WRB, you won’t have to worry about damage from surfactants. This rainscreen product is a go-to solution for exterior wall cladding applications where you need to save on installation time and labor costs.
The Advantages of Slicker® HP Rainscreen
- Provides a continuous space for drainage and drying
- Creates a thermal break and pressure equalization
- Works well with wood & fiber cement
- Provides maximum protection for the wall system, eliminating the deteriorating effects of mold and rot between siding and sheathing
- Reduces the chances of premature peeling or blistering of finishes
- No need for furring strips
Installation Benefits of Slicker® HP Rainscreen
- Simplifies and reduces labor by installing rainscreen and housewrap in one easy-to-handle roll
- As a rainscreen and water-resistant barrier in one product, Slicker® HP is built to detach when needed to make installation easier
- The rainscreen component can pull away from the WRB to allow for easy window flashing
Designed for use in exterior wall applications, Slicker® HP is a versatile moisture management system featuring a water-resistant barrier and detachable rainscreen.
39.37 in (1 m)
61.5 ft (18.75 m)
200 sq ft (18.58 sq m)
16 lbs per roll
30 days (max)
30 (product) or 35 (system) year limited
6,594,965 US, 6,804,922 US and 2,376,583 CAN
Building Science & Education
Rainscreens 101 with Sweenor Builders
Goes without saying, water is our enemy…when it comes to building. This relentless culprit is the number one killer of buildings and cause of failures. So, proper moisture management is an absolute must.