You’re passionate about seeing things through to the end and reaping hard-earned results. Whether it’s training for a marathon, doomsday-prepping, or investing in a new WFH desk chair…you’ve done your homework, you’ve established a plan, and come hell or high water you’re going to GET.ISH.DONE. You find joy in the journey and you take time to celebrate progress.
You love the idea of working with a team that battles industry goliaths every day. Winter is coming – and you were born ready. You lead with a “together we can do anything” mentality. You roll up your own sleeves, but also have the diplomacy to get what you need from others.
You’re the “go-to” friend for anything that requires a thorough evaluation. New car, you say? Let me make a spreadsheet comparing the options. Troubled relationship? Let’s chart your wants & needs whilst cross-referencing with a Venn diagram of your partner’s traits. People are often impressed with your innate skill to synthesize information and bring clarity to what the next steps should be.
If this sounds like you, we could have a new home for you. Benjamin Obdyke is seeking a motivated associate product manager to join our team. The associate product manager is responsible for project management of cross-departmental activities in support of our products. Activities include product launches, market research, pricing, competitive analysis, and product line reviews.
This role works closely with the marketing & sales departments to identify customer needs; translating feedback and market research into new offerings and training. The associate product manager also acts as our “consistency czar”, ensuring our products are presented clearly and accurately.
The associate product manager also works closely with our operations team to maintain quality standards & procedures and maintains product specifications.
- “There’s nothing we can’t do” attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field preferred
- 2-4 years of experience in marketing, preferably in a B2B environment.
- Project management skills. Demonstrated ability to manage projects to completion.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented work style.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel), and Adobe Acrobat
- Curiosity: the ability to ask questions to understand needs of internal and external stakeholders. Proven thoroughness in research or other fact-finding projects.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in a way that builds trust with colleagues, customers, and vendors.
- Comfortable with presenting information in small group settings.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with excellence in execution.
- Ability to organize data into reports that are easily understandable by others.
- Process-oriented. A champion of consistency.
- Brings positivity, creativity, and passion to team and/or customer interactions.
FOR BONUS POINTS:
- Experience leading group or cross-departmental projects a plus
- Experience in building materials industry and/or construction industry a plus.
- Experience using project management software a plus
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package (even though we believe working with such awesome people should be rewarding enough). This position is based at our corporate office in Horsham, PA. We offer a hybrid working environment; this role is expected to report to the office 2-3 days/week on average.
Up for a new challenge? Submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.