Send resume and cover letter with compensation requirements to:
NO PAID RELOCATION
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Benjamin Obdyke Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Inside Sales Specialist
You’re passionate about connecting with people.
You’re the person at the party explaining how your new Sonos system has changed your life…then at least one of your friends goes out and gets one the following day. You’ve made a new friend-for-life in the span of a 5 minute phone call (maybe it’s happened more than once).
Your most common response starts with the word “Why”.
You live to help others solve problems.
If this sounds like you, we could have a new home for you.
Specific job responsibilities & accountabilities
- Responsible for “hunting and gathering” – identifying new sales targets and jump-starting new relationships.
- The ideal candidate will be able to interact effectively across the channel of influence: from building professionals to dealers.
- Key driver of our expansion into untapped markets.
- Work closely with our customer service and outside sales team to coordinate activities for identified targets and ensure closing of new business.
- Responsible for tracking progress and results.
- “There’s nothing we can’t do” attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 3-5 years sales experience
- Perseverance and tenacity
- Fluent in Microsoft office: Word, Outlook, Excel
- Willingness to travel up to 10% for training, tradeshows, or other customer-facing activities.
- Most importantly, the ability to take the work seriously, but not yourself.
- FOR BONUS POINTS: Building industry / technical support / customer service experience, proficiency in CRM software
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package (even though we believe working with such awesome people should be rewarding enough).
- Up for a new challenge? Submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.