Send resume and cover letter with compensation requirements to:
NO PAID RELOCATION
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Benjamin Obdyke Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer
You get out of bed in the morning to share your innate gift for writing clever copy. Every “like”/retweet/tag from a customer sends you over the moon. So much so that you even respond to DMs at 4am when you can’t sleep (P.S. so not required).
You love the idea of working with a team that battles industry goliaths every day. Winter is coming – and you were born ready.
You’re the one “in the know”. Friends and family seek your counsel on the latest book to read, blog to follow, podcast to listen to, Netflix show to watch.
You like going out into the world and meeting new people. Networking gives you joy.
If you responded, “oh heck yeah!” to these questions, please read on…
Specific job responsibilities & accountabilities
- Management and execution of inbound and outbound marketing strategy
- This role is our proclaimed ‘King/Queen of Content” – planning and executing all things in public relations, social media, advertising/media relations, int/ext training, sales support materials, videos, blogs and email campaigns
- This role is expected to execute the communication plan, track results, and make recommendations for improvement; driving more engagement with our customers and generating leads.
- “There’s nothing we can’t do” attitude, bachelor’s degree in marketing communications or related field, results-driven, people-focused, relentlessly positive
- Fluent in Microsoft office: Word, Powerpoint, Outlook
- Social media savvy. Not only can you spell instagram, you know how to use it and use it well.
- Willingness to travel up to 25% for tradeshows, training, and other customer/media facing activities.
- Ability to take the work seriously, but not yourself.
- FOR BONUS POINTS: copywriting/agency/building-industry experience, “know enough to be dangerous” in Adobe Creative Suite: Acrobat, Illustrator, InDesign. On-camera video work. Experience in email campaign execution and analysis.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package (even though we believe working with such awesome people should be rewarding enough).
- Sound like fun? Submit resume and writing samples to: email@example.com. No phone calls, please!